Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Deep Thought at 2:30 AM

It is early morning and I find myself growing tired. Spring Break is upon me and I don't feel accomplished. Is accomplishment something to be felt on such an occasion? It can be and I feel the need for it to. On the other hand I know that a break from our normal daily lives is necessary. We need to recompose ourselves. We need to reevaluate our lives. We need to gain a new point of view or a new perspective. Sometimes we just need to sit around the house all day in our pajamas and do nothing. Sometimes we just need to breathe.

I present to you a challenge. It is a challenge that should be easily overcome but it is often overlooked. Spend a day to think about your life and your goals. If there is something in your life that is bothering you, think about the right course of action to fix it or to solve it. If there is something you want or need in your life, figure out how to get it. Don't let any obstacle obstruct your own pursuit of happiness. All I ask of you is to engage yourself in deep thought.

May your dreams and mine be pleasant tonight,
Jordan Forrest Quimby

1 comments:

Gabriel Anderson said...

You, my friend, are so deep and inspirational. I can't wait to read more.